Saturday, September 8, 2007

My first post

Well I finally joined the blogging world. I never thought I would be here, but yet again I never thought I would start my own photography business which I did a few months ago. I have just launched my new website http://www.splendidphotography.com/ and I decided that I wanted to stay in touch with my clients in a different, more personal way.

I hope that everyone will visit this site often for sneek peaks of sessions that Im working on. I also will post any specials that I am running.


Thanks!


P.s. This is my most favorite image I have taken to date. Surprisingly it is not a picture of my daughter but it is a picture of someone else's child. Ok well it only their feet :)

0 comments:

 

Splendid Photography | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates