Wednesday, July 22, 2009

New changes on the horizon!

There have been many new things brewing over here. First and foremost there will be a new division to Splendid Photography. I will start offering Boudoir sessions. I'm currently working on the new website which will remain separate from the current website. You can check out the fan page on Facebook here: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/pages/Splendid-Boudoir/126525546799?ref=mf

Second, since I'm creating a new website for the Boudoir division I have decided to change up my current website. I'm very excited that my website and blog will be all in one. This will allow me to keep up with my blog and revise my website all at the same time. I also will have a shopping cart options which will allow you to place an order straight from my site. No more sending emails back and forth. Proofing of photos will also be handled directly at the site (password protected, of course).

I hope to not have any downtime when changing the site over but I know that might not be possible. So I just wanted everyone to be aware.

Please look for the new site within a couple of weeks!

0 comments:

 

Splendid Photography | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates