Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Sweet Twins!

I just got back from vacation visiting my family in AZ. My sister in law just gave birth to identical twin girls. They are the sweetest little girls. I had fun helping with the feedings, changings and burping. I miss all those little things that I use to do for C when she was that small. I also got to spend more time with my nephew who is 15 mo. He is a smart child. I think he had a great time spending the week with his cousin C. She thought he was funny :)

Here are a few pictures that I took of them the hour before we left to go home. Believe or not I didn't get many opportunities to take their picture as our days were busy.




1 comments:

Masters Rental said...

Adorable!!! They are precious.

 

Splendid Photography | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates