Friday, March 27, 2009

Babymoon is over.....

Well the Babymoon is over with I will be returning to the normal scheduled program :) It has been a wonderful few months spending time with my new baby and my daughter.

Im ready for the spring to arrive and photos to be taken. So this mean appointments are being taken for the Spring/Summer months. Please keep in mind that I only take one appointment on the weekends so if there is a weekend you are interested in please call or email me at splendidphotography@yahoo.com to reserve your spot.

Thanks and look forward to hearing from you!!

1 comments:

One Hot Single Mama said...

Woohooo!! I am SO excited to see more of your work!! I can't wait until I am rich...I would use you for EVERYTHING!! Easter pics, Saturday pics, First loose tooth pics, birthday pics, hahaa...seriously! Don't forget about me in August...the beginning and we can do 3 yr pics...(maybe I will bribe Heidi to come and Abs, Jay and C can take pics together!! How fun!)

 

Splendid Photography | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates