Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My last session for the season....

This is my last session until the springtime. It is bittersweet. As much as I love my job, I know my limitations. My unborn child has decided to inflict a lot of aches and pains on me. With that Im not able to move as fast to capture all those great moments. I know it is for the best and I should enjoy my last few weeks with my family.

I promise to keep everyone update on my progress with Baby C. So make sure you stay tuned.

In the meantime here is my last session. Enjoy!!





2 comments:

Alison said...

Awesome work as always. Can't wait to hear more about the baby. So excited for you!

One Hot Single Mama said...

These are amazing!! I love the one with the girl in the grass! I know mom is going to be happy! You are fabulous!

 

Splendid Photography | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates